Golden Eagle Dinner
The Alabama-Florida Council annually hosts several Golden Eagle Dinners throughout the council. The purpose of these dinners is to:
Help fund the Boy Scout Program in the Wiregrass
- Helps keep the cost of Scouting affordable so all families can participate, regardless of finances
- Scouting’s largest source of revenue
Recognize Eagle Scouts and Highlight Scouting’s Service to the Community
- Recognize our current class of Eagle Scouts, plus all who previously earned Scouting highest youth award
- The Scout Slogan is, ‘Do a Good Turn Daily’. Scouts plan and conduct a variety of community service projects each year. Eagle Scout Service Projects are featured during the dinner
Honor Citizens who give ‘Scout Like’ Service to the Community
- Recognize citizens who serve our community through financial, volunteer or business leadership
These dinners are sponsored by dinner hosts, individuals, and businesses in the communities or surrounding areas.
Eufaula: Thursday, May 25 - Honoree: Pam Sneed
If you are interested in being a table host, just let us know.
For more information, please contact the council office.