Bobcats All Hot Spark Activity
Earn Free Bobcat Badges and Hotsparks
Boys who earn their Bobcat Badge stay in Scouting longer. Boys love campfires. What do these two truths have in common? The Bobcats All Hot Spark Activity.
The purpose of the program it to:
- Encourage new Cubs to earn their Bobcat Badge within 30 days of joining
- Encourage parents and Cubs to work together
- Recognize Cubs for earning the Bobcat Badge
- Teach a skill that the boys will use from Cubbing to Boy Scouting
- Teach a skill that emphasizes our vision, ‘We make real Scouts’.
- Have fun at the pack meeting
Recognition – Hot Sparks and Bobcat Badges
- Council provides a free Hot Spark to each Cub when he earns his Bobcat Badge; as promoted during School Night.
- Council will provide free Bobcat Badges for Cubs who receive their badge during the Bobcats All Hot Spark Activity conducted at a fall pack meeting. Badges earned after this pack activity is conducted do not qualify for the free badge program.
Download the Bobcat All Hot Spark Activity
Learn more about Cub Scout Retention